It would appear that the plot has thickened somewhat, and very quickly. Earlier, WWE announced that Alberto Del Rio had been suspended 30 days for his first Wellness Policy violation. Now, only hours later, they have similarly announced that Paige, who has been linked romantically with Del Rio (something which has been rumored to be causing tension between Del Rio and WWE officials), and who was actually celebrating her 24th birthday today, has been also been suspended 30 days for her first Wellness Policy violation.
We don’t want to say that there has to be something larger at play here, but two suspensions coming at the same time, between two Superstars who have been quite publicly involved with each other, can’t be mere coincidence, can it? WWE.com, of course, is no help:
WWE has suspended Saraya-Jade Bevis (Paige) for 30 days effective tomorrow, Thursday, Aug. 18, for her first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.
- Alberto Del Rio Suspended For Wellness Policy Violation
- Eva Marie’s Husband Calls Suspension “Unjust”
- Alberto Del Rio Actually Quit WWE Before He Was Suspended
- Alberto Del Rio Reportedly Involved In Backstage Altercation In Mexico
- WWE Suspends Eva Marie For Wellness Policy Violation