Continuing their remarkable expansion, Crusader Kings and Stellaris company Paradox Interactive today announced they’ve bought Playrion Game Studio, a French crew focused on mobile games. Maybe you know them from Airlines Manager? Paradox say that owning Playrion will help them bring more of their game worlds to mobile. No hints as to what might be next, mind.
- Paradox buy the studio behind Surviving the Aftermath
- Stellaris: Galaxy Command is “fucked up”, but Paradox still wants to do something on mobile
- Paradox’s next grand strategy game is “not Victoria 3”
- Microsoft acquisition allows Obsidian to make games of “better quality”
- The Outer Worlds Gets First DLC in September