Defiant Development stole the show with highly successful RPG Hand of Fate back in 2015, and it’s ready to raise the stakes with Hand of Fate 2, the chillingly good-looking sequel. The classic deck building, minigames, and realistic diversion into third person combat is making a return at PAX Aus, but new storylines, bosses and explorable regions plus never before seen content will be unveiled during the three day gaming extravaganza.
The story will take place 100 years after the events of Hand of Fate. The unsettling Dealer is back at his post, but this time, you’re playing for the fate of empires.
Earlier this year, Hand of Fate: Ordeals successfully raised almost $500,000 AUD on kickstarter, guaranteeing Hand of Fate fans a tabletop game in the same universe as the much loved digital adventure.
- Hand of Fate 2 Endless Mode Unlocks Infinite Dungeon Crawling
- Hand of Fate 2 Arrival on Xbox One Imminent
- Star Citizen Has Raised More Money Than All Kickstarter Games Combined
- Age Of Empires: Definitive Version Launches February
- ‘Shenmue 3’ Hit With Massive Delay