With the release date of Payday 2 on Nintendo’s Switch right around the corner, we’ve slowly been receiving tidbits of news as to what this version of the game will include.
While previously we’ve known that the hybrid console would have HD Rumble and Touchscreen support, we now have news that the Payday 2 will also have local support. It’s a pretty cool addition considering the Switch is basically built for the purpose of out of the box. The team behind the game have also introduced a new character called Jo which will be coming with the Switch version of the game.
There is currently no word on which DLC will be included in the Nintendo Switch version, but newer paid releases like the John Wick heist and the Scarface heist will likely not be included. However, some older free items like the John Wick character pack and original diamond store heist will likely make the cut.
Payday 2 is going to be launching on February 27 on the Nintendo Switch; you can currently get the game on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4, PC, and VR platforms already, should you want to check it out.
- Payday 2 Launches On Nintendo Switch February 2018
- Daily Deal: Payday 2 Is Only $4.99 On Steam; Free Weekend Ahead
- Payday 2 Physical Release For Switch Will Likely Cost $49.99
- Dark Souls: Remastered To Also Receive An Xbox One/PS4 Beta
- Diablo III’s Switch version leaked ahead of official unveil, coming “2018”