Nintendo and Sony dropped a major bombshell last night by revealing the newest character to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate — Joker from Persona 5.
The news caught everyone off guard and basically blew the lid ff the show. It was out of no where, so many fans were shocked to see the PlayStation exclusive character join a Nintendo exclusive game. Check out the announcement trailer down below:
Last night when Persona popped on the screen at the Game Awards and a Nintendo Switch logo appeared right besides it, many gamers that the giant JRPG title was coming to the Switch. It had been a long time request and many thought that it would finally be happening, but out of left field a Smash signal showed up and the crowd went wild! Joker is part of the first DLC set of characters, there are still 4 more to reveal.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is available now for the Nintendo Switch. Who else are you hoping to see enter the game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate – Persona 5 Joker Revealed (NEW DLC Character) | Game Awards 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Runs At 60FPS Docked And Undocked
- All Past Fighters Return In Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Now Officially Gold
- Get Read For Super Smash Bros. Ultimate