Pirate Maxi, a nunchuck-wielding pirate and nicknamed “The Dandy Of The South Seas,” has been present in every SoulCalibur title so far. He is finally coming to SoulCalibur VI.
Maxi’s playstyle is suitable for newcomers, since he doesn’t need a lot of skill or timing with his attacks and combos. Players can spam the nunchucks and keep their opponents stunned and at a distance. Here is a brief description for Maxi’s background.
Maxi returns to the stage of history! Wielding his faithful Fatibal nunchuk, he’s back to unleash his Shissen Karihadi in SoulCalibur VI! Maxi originally pursued the golem Astaroth, who attacked his ship and slaughtered his crewmates, joining forces with Kilik and Xianghua. Maxi defeats Astaroth but is critically wounded as a result. He is later found by some villagers who help nurse him back to health using fragments of Soul Edge. Following Astaroth’s death, he became a leader of a group consisting of himself, Xiba, Leixia, and Natsu, which helped Patroklos restore Soul Calibur back to its full form.
Soulcalibur VI releases later this year for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Geralt Joins SoulCalibur VI Roster
- SoulCalibur VI could be the last game in the series
- Soulcalibur VI Recommended and Minimum PC System Requirements Revealed; 4 Minutes of 4K Gameplay Released
- Soulcalibur VI Receives October Release Date; Deluxe and Collector’s Editions Revealed
- Soulcalibur 6’s second story mode lets you build a character and fight Geralt