Today Sony Interactive Entertainment presented us with a fresh teaser trailer for the PlayStation 5. With this, the company promises us numerous immersive gaming experiences.
Slowly but surely, the new generation of consoles is making great strides. Reason enough for Sony Interactive Entertainment to publish its first TV commercial for the PS5 a few days ago.
Today, the company stepped up again and released a fresh teaser trailer intended to whet the appetite for the PlayStation 5. Numerous immersive gaming experiences such as Gran Turismo 7, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, or Horizon: Forbidden West are promised, which will benefit from the exclusive features of the PS5 or the DualSense controller. We have included the clip in question below these lines for viewing.
Unfortunately, it is still not known when and at what price the PlayStation 5 will be released. According to previously unconfirmed reports, both new generation consoles will be released in November. While the Xbox Series X is scheduled for launch on November 6, 2020, according to an industry insider, the PlayStation 5 will follow a week later, on November 13, 2020.
Information that Sony Interactive Entertainment has not yet commented on. Instead, it is only certain that the PlayStation 5 will be offered in two different versions. In addition to a classic version of the PS5, a version without a digital drive will also be released, which is aimed at those of you who only get their games via download anyway.
- Microsoft Is Ready To Undercut Sony’s PS5 Price for Xbox Series X, According To Insider
- PlayStation 5 Hands-On Scheduled for Select Media & Influencers This Week in the UK, Insider Says
- Xbox Series X Controller To Release November 6th & Pre-order Available Now, Retailer Listing Suggests
- AMD Confirms No Delays for PS5 & Xbox Series X Despite Coronavirus Crisis
- PS5 & Xbox Series X Prices Leaked Accidentally by French Retailer