PlayStation Underground has showcased nearly 20 minutes of gameplay for Capcom’s upcoming demon slayer hack and slash title, Devil May Cry 5.
The new 20 minutes of footage does a great job showcasing out three main heroes in the game — Dante, V, and Nero. Each character has their own set of unique moves, which will give the player a fresh feeling when the story changes to another character in the game.
Dante is an overall type of fighter with the normal swords and scythes action, however, in DMC 5 he has some awesome combo moves and one involves a motorcycle. V on the other hand has familiars, a demon-like creatures that will help him fight enemies. He’s more slow and methodically and in the gameplay you can see the pac of action change. And finally Nero, is a mix of the two with high-past paced action combined with his special mechanical arm abilities.
Check out about 20 minutes of Devil Macy Cry 5 footage down below:
In related Devil May Cry 5 news, Capcom has officially released the final trailer for their upcoming demon-slaying title, Devil May Cry 5. The new trailer is epic on all fronts, however, I must warn you that it does contain a major spoiler. If you want to check out the final trailer for DMC 5, click here!
Devil May Cry 5 is set to launch on March 8, 2019, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and lastly the PC platforms.
- Capcom Releases Final Devil May Cry 5 Trailer But it Contains a Major Spoiler
- PlayStation Underground Showcases 13-Minutes of Blood and Truth PSVR Gameplay
- Final trailer Devil May Cry 5 trailer is full of demons and spoilers
- Devil May Cry 5 Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- PlayStation Underground Showcases 20-Minutes of Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled