Life is Strange, the emotional narrative based title from DOTNOD and Square Enix have just launched a pre-register for Android devices. All five episodes will be available in full this July with controller support included, exclusive to Android.
Here’s what you can expect with this version of the game:
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile:
- Complement your mobile experience with full controller support, exclusive to Android players.
- Enhanced user interface for full touchscreen integration.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
“Life is Strange is an award-winning and critically acclaimed episodic adventure game that allows the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future. Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
Visit Google Play to pre-register your copy of Life is Strange.
- Life is Strange Episodes 1 to 3 Release Today For iOS
- Life is Strange studio has ‘lots of ideas’ for what happens after Season Two
- Valve will soon let you stream Steam games to phones and tablets
- Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit world premiere: Life Is Strange, but not
- Life is Strange 2 First Full Trailer Debuts; Official Story Details Released