Check it out down below:
The new trailer jumps right into the action as we get new footage of the Predator and the soldiers squaring off in an intense exchange. However, the main focus of the trailer is the emphasis of different classes players can expect in the game. Choosing perks, weapons, and armor will all be pivotal in the fight against your enemy. Choose wisely, as it might play a factor out on the field.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is an asymmetrical multiplayer title that pits a group of soldiers against the iconic Predator. Whether fans suit up as soldiers or the Predator there will be a task at hand as each side has its challenges.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is set to release later this spring on April 24, 2020.
Are you as excited for this game as we are? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news releasing
Source: PlayStation Youtube
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Pre-Order Trailer Shows off Explosive Action [Video]
- Watch 30 Minutes of Predator: Hunting Grounds Multiplayer Gameplay
- Predator: Hunting Ground’s Trophies Revealed Ahead of Release, Check out Full List Here
- Review Roundup: Predator: Hunting Grounds Is A Fun Game, But Flawed
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Free Trial Available This Weekend for PS Plus