Bethesda’s alien invested title, Prey has been a major success in the gaming community ever since its release; And after a long waiting period, they have finally announced the new multiplayer mode — Typhon Hunter — is set to release next week on December 11th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC platforms!
The new game mode turns the once single player game into a multiplayer one by creating a 1v5 asymmetrical online mode. If you ever heard of Gary’s Mod’s Prop Hunt, then you’ll be fairly accustomed to this type of mode.
Prey Typhon Hunter allows one player to take the role of a human while the other 5 players assume the control of a Typhon; once the game starts the human will have to find the Typhon, which could be hidden in virtually anything and eliminate them.
Check out the new Typhon Hunter trailer down below:
In Typhon Hunter, you’ll be able to experience the game in a completely new way – with other people! Take the tense, treacherous world of Prey, throw in some asymmetrical multiplayer, and you’ve got a recipe for some serious jump scares.
Prey: Typhon Hunter is set to release on December 11th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited about the new multiplayer mode? Let us know in the comments below!
- Expect Prey’s Typhon Hunter update to finally launch very soon
- Friday the 13th: The Game Developers Announce New Asymmetrical Multiplayer Game, Predator: Hunting Grounds; New Trailer Released
- New World War Z Gameplay Trailer Showcases PvPvE Mode, Watch Here
- Dead by Daylight’s Newest Playable Character is Ash Williams from the Evil Dead Franchise, Set to Release April 2
- New World War Z Trailer Showcases That the Zombies Are Coming, Watch Here