Project Cars 2, the racing title from Slightly Mad Studios has just received a new update for the PC version of the game (the console update is planned to release imminently).
Update 184.108.40.206 is set to add the Ferrari 488 Challenge car, complete with liveries from the 2017 Ferrari Challenge racing series. Players can also expect the addition of two new layouts of the Porsche Leipzig on-road circuit. Alongside these two new content additions, players will be able to expect the usual bug fixes and performance updates.
The full patch notes can be seen down below. Project Cars 2 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Project CARS 2 – PC Update 220.127.116.11
- Addition of the Ferrari 488 Challenge car, and liveries from the 2017 Ferrari Challenge series. This is the latest Ferrari to feature in Maranello’s single-marque championship and the most powerful car in the series’ 25-year history.
- Addition of two new layouts to the Porsche Leipzig on-road circuit.
- Corrected a small number of turbo and suspension issues on various cars.
- Resolved an issue where some drivers would appear stuck on track during qualification or race session.
- Resolved an issue where the end of race results would display incorrectly.
- Resolved multiple ghost loading issues in time trial.
- Polished the Online Reputation calculations, including tweaks for when players retire due to excess damage.
- Corrected an occasional issue of players being taken to the wrong lobby if the host set up a new lobby whilst the old one was populated.
- Mechanical failures no longer include aerodynamic damage.
- Various improvements to the AI at a number of tracks and conditions.
- Solved an issue in career when, under certain circumstances, the standings would not display correctly.
- Multiple other miscellaneous fixes and optimisations.
- GT Sport Update 1.09 Brings New Campaign Mode, Adds 12 New Cars, a New Track and More
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.11 Adds Ten New Cars, New Maps and More
- Need for Speed Payback Features 78 Cars; List Revealed
- Nintendo Switch Update 5.0.2 Lands
- Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.12 Adjusts Traction Control and Several Cars’ Stability to Improve Handling