The PlayStation Blog has announced the two new free titles for PS Plus members for the month of March and both of them will scratch an itch for different types of gamers!
The two titles are Activision’s and Infinity Ward’s critically acclaimed masterpiece, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. The other title is indie developer Jonathan Blow’s puzzle game, The Witness. Both titles are great and will serve two entirely different types of gamers.
March’s PS Plus games are set to release on the 5th and will run the entire month until April 1. Check out the two titles down below:
Activision’s colossal Call of Duty series is truly part of the fabric of modern gaming, and it was in 2007 that developer Infinity Ward took the console world by storm with its contemporary spin on the popular action series it helped create.
2016’s The Witness — an enigmatic first-person puzzler set on a seemingly-deserted tropical island, dotted from one end to the other with a vast network of interconnected puzzles.
With March’s PS Plus games now announced, which game are you most excited to download and play first? Let us know in the comments below!
- This year’s Call of Duty game will be revealed by the end of next month
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare finally has a new engine, with 4K and raytracing
- Infinity Ward is planning “cross-play support” for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Daily Deal: Activision Blowout Sale On Humble
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reboot Officially Announced; Set to Release October 25 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC