The latest firmware update for Sony’s entertainment console, the PS4 is out now. According to Sony, system update 5.03 “improves system performance.” The patch isn’t that big, weighing in at around 375 MB, and it’s mandatory to install. To install, just turn your PS4 on and the update should begin downloading automatically.
In comparison to the last major update, which brought about about a new family option, friends functionality and streaming alterations for the PS4 (players could now stream in 1080p resolution and 60 FPS on PS4 Pro.)
Have you found your system performing a little better since the update? Let us know in the comments below.
In other Sony news, the entertainment company is handing out rewards for specific ‘missions’ that you complete, read more about the incentive, here.
‘In the spirit of the PlayStation experience which is happening right now in the US, Sony is handing out free PS4 dynamic themes and avatars for gamers – the only catch? You’ll have to complete specific ‘missions’ which will provide you with a redemption code to grab your reward.’
- Sony Handing Out Free Rewards For Completing ‘Missions’
- PS4 Update 5.05 Is Out Now
- Sony Releases PS4 Update 5.01; Improves Stability And System Performance
- Sony Is Allegedly Handing Out Free Horizon Zero Dawn DLC Codes
- The Division Huge Content Update 1.8 Is Out Now