Ran out of funds for this month’s PSN subscription? Don’t worry Sony has you covered, for this week only PlayStation’s multiplayer service will be free for all to access. Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe (SIEE) has announced, that all PlayStation 4 players will have online multiplayer enabled from November 15th at 10:00 GMT (11:00 CET) until November 20th at 10:00 GMT (11:00 CET).
Unfortunately, the access is limited – you’ll only be able to play online. This means you won’t get access to the monthly free games or exclusive PS Plus discounts. Sure it’s not much but at least it gives those some extra time to sample online component of the games they own (over and above the usual 14 days free access)
What are you most excited to give a try during the free week? Let us know in the comments below.
In other Sony news, the entertainment company has shipped a total of 67.5 million units
‘Sony has just revealed their financial report for the end of the quarter which ended on September 30th. Amongst the statistics, the highlight of the entertainment company’s report was that 67.5 million units have been sold worldwide, including the 4.2 million units sent to retailers during the quarter.’
- PSN Will Allow Players To Change Their Username Soon
- Sony Has Shipped A Total of 67.5 Million PS4 Units
- Half of All Physical Sales In The UK Went to PS4
- Need For Speed: Payback Sells An Estimated 462,000 Units First Week at Retail
- UK Players Will Get An Extra 3 Months With Any 12 Month PS Plus Subscription