Fortnite is all the craze right now and for good reason. The game is fun, addictive, and the best in its genre. Psyonix, developer of Rocket League, has been inspired by the mega hit title, and has implemented their own tier-based rewards to Rocket League.
Being dubbed as the Rocket-Pass, fans will be able to unlock new skins, accessories, and new cars by playing online. Similiar to Fortnite, players do not need to pay for the tier pass, however, they will only unlock the free items. If there is an item you want to unlock, the premium version is where you’ll want to be.
The premium Rocket Pass will only cost $9.99 and will have up to 70 rewards for players to unlock. If you decide to skip the pass, players will be able to earn up 29 free rewards by just playing the game.
Check out the trailer down below:
Rocket League’s Rocket Pass is set to launch on September 5 for all platforms. Are you still playing Rocket League? thinking about picking up the premium pass? Let us know in the comments below!
- Fortnite Is The Most Played Game On The Microsoft Store
- Rocket League now has over 50 million players
- Rocket League February Update Kicks Off Spring Featured Event and New Premium DLC
- Fortnite V-Bucks: what they are, how much they cost, and can you get free V-Bucks?
- H1Z1 Fully Releases on PS4; Launch Update Features Battle Pass Season 1, Two New Weapons and More