While previously we reported that an allegad box art for the game lead fans to believe that the battle-royale title will require “up to 30 GB storage”. It seems Bluehole studios managed to slash that storage placeholder by less than a 5th of what was stated.
Brendan Greene ‘s shooter is now playable on Xbox One through the Xbox Game Preview program, a kind of Early Access for Xbox, and we’ll only need 5.24 GB to play it. That being said, we’ll probably need a little bit more than that for the coming patches and content additions – so maybe, in the future, the game will take up 30GB.
‘PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8×8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4’s capabilities. ‘
PUBG is out now for PC and Xbox One
- PUBG Hits 3 Million Concurrent Players On Steam
- PUBG Xbox One Will Take Up 30GB Of Space
- PUBG Leaves Early Access 20 December
- Daily Deal: Get PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds For Only $26.49 On Newegg
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Tops 26 Million Copies Sold