Taking to Twitter, the team stated “PC players, today we deployed a small patch that fixed an issue with long-range hits not registering intermittently and an issue with the client crashing in the lobby. Please make sure to download this update if you haven’t already,”
It’s a small patch for a big problem, especially for those who love the sniper approach to the battle royale fiasco, and those lobby crashes have been an intermittent issue for various players throughout the game’s development, so hopefully, this patch finally puts that issue to rest.
‘PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8×8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4’s capabilities. ‘
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available on PC, and on Xbox One in early access via Game Preview.
- PUBG Xbox One Gets A New Patch Reducing Intermittent In-game Lag
- Far Cry 5 Gets A New Update; Fixes Bugs
- Far Cry 5 Update Coming Next Week; Improves Co-Op Connectivity and Various Stability and Performance Enhancements
- PUBG Xbox One Patch 10 Rolls Out Today
- Valve rolled out an emergency CS:GO hotfix to deal with lobby-crashing trolls