Update 5.1 was available on PUBG’s test servers for weeks, and now it is time to go live. The update released a couple of days ago, and brings new changes and additions to Miramar. Other new features include allowing players to assist their teammates in taking down enemies, and even throwing weapons and consumables for them to use. Finally, the most significant is kicking off the new season of the Survivor Pass.
The highway to hell has an exit ramp to Miramar, so rev up that Mirado for the new “A La Muerte Vamos” racing course running through the region. There’s plenty of new attractions for players to utilize, including ramps, loops and some sick jumps to crank that automobile anarchy to the next level.
Players also now have a new way to assist their allies and take down their enemies with the addition of item and melee weapon throwing mechanics. Toss your squad mates that much needed energy drink or go for the longshot and take down that last survivor with an expertly calculated pan throw.
In addition to the gameplay updates, the Survivor Pass is back with new rewards, challenges, and improved mission systems! Survivor Pass: Badlands rewards players with outfits and weapon skins themed around the harsh desert and its former inhabitants. Additionally, players can dive into the history of Miramar for the first time as they unlock all four parts of the Season 5 story together as a community by collecting new items scattered throughout the different Battlegrounds.
PUBG is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.The aforementioned update is live on PC.
- PUBG season 5 has been datamined, and fans hope it means a Miramar remaster
- New Map, Weapons, and Glider Confirmed for PUBG Season 6, Watch New Trailer Here
- World of Tanks gets its first battle pass this week
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Season of Dawn Trailer Showcases a New Threat, Set to Go Live December 10th
- Ubisoft Releases Latest Patch Notes for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Update, Read Full List Here