During E3 this year, Microsoft revealed some plans for their flagship Battle Royale title, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Following the desert map, Miramar, chicken dinner enthusiasts can expect a new map coming to the third-person shooter. This time around, players will be taken to the snowscape of Sanok.
In addition, players can expect a new, faster-paced game mode, called ‘War Mode’. The mode has already been out on PC for sometime, here’s what you can expect from it:
War Mode is 10 vs. 10 on the Erangel map, players will be confined to a static play-zone. There are respawns but they only occur every 40 seconds (whereby a special respawn plane will drop you back into the battle.) Teams gain points by killing enemies and reviving teammates, and the team that reaches 200 points in the first 15 minutes wins.
Sounds like a well-needed addition to the Xbox One.
- PUBG Mobile Gets A First Person Mode
- PUBG’s Dodgebomb is its most explosive event mode yet
- Fallout 76 caps your SPECIAL points at 50, but you’ll get to keep customizing
- Attack on Titan 2 Latest Update Adds Destruction Mode, Details Ability Types and More
- Nintendo Direct: Mario Tennis Aces Launch Date, Gameplay Details Revealed