PUBG Corp. And Microsoft have just rolled out the latest patch for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One. While the patch was previously announced last week, deployment was put on hold due to the possibility of other issues arising.
“We identified some issues that may (emphasis on may) result in a degraded player experience”, Microsoft’s executive producer Nico Bihary (XboxNico) wrote on Reddit last week.
Notable addressed issues in update 10 include ignored revival interruptions, problems with player’s parachutes and other input issues. You can check out the full patch notes down below:
PUBG Xbox One Patch 10 Release notes
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
PUBG is out now for Xbox One and PC exclusively. There is no release date for PS4 as of yet.
- PUBG Xbox One Gets A New Patch Reducing Intermittent In-game Lag
- PUBG Latest Xbox One Patch Focuses On Optimization
- Latest PUBG Xbox One Patch Aims At Optimization
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Latest Xbox One Patch Is Now Live
- PUBG’s Xbox One Version Receives Update; Increases Weapon Damage on Vehicles and More