Ever since the addition of the Miramar map to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and almost every update features changes and improvements to the map. Well, Xbox One’s patch 15 was no different.
Community Manager Oreoree went to the game’s forums to post the official patch notes to patch 15, commenting on the promised improvements to Miramar. The update performs several optimization and stability improvements, finally adds a team-kill reporting system, adds extra farming points in Miramar as well as tweaking several other aspects of the map.
Recently, we shared a dev letter that gave a preview of some upcoming performance improvements we’ll be implementing in PUBG for Xbox One. We’ll need time to deliver on all of those improvements
- Prediction based level streaming has improved.
- Elastic accuracy control for character has improved.
- We introduced some back-end changes to prepare for an upcoming feature and in some cases, the game would try to interact with this unfinished feature, causing the game to crash. This has been removed.
You will now be able to report a team kill. If you get killed by a teammate, simply…
- Press the Y button when the result is shown to expose the report pop-up
- Press the A button to report
- Check whether the “report competed” message is shown on the bottom of the screen
- If it wasn’t a team kill, the report button won’t appear
- Improvements were made mainly in the northern part of Miramar to make it a more appealing area.
- The Oasis in the northern area of the map has expanded.
- We’ve added more car spawning positions to facilitate easy travel into and out of the area.
- Certain problematic terrain elements (which caused weird collisions or movement) have been fixed for a smoother driving experience
- We’ve added extra farming points to loot in the map.
- We’ve added more objects like trees and rocks in the northern part of Miramar to provide some additional options for cover.
- The interiors of certain buildings have been simplified
- Fixed an issue where motorbike tires would not burst even when damaged
- Some issues related to motorbike crashes have been fixed
- Gamehub stats will now be shown correctly. These stats will be updated with the unaccounted data with some server-side operations which might take a bit of time
How does Miramar stand against other PUBG maps?
- New Update For PUBG PC Test Server Is Out
- Upcoming PUBG Xbox One Patch Adds Crosshair and Colorblind Settings, Expands All Scopes’ Field of View and Adds Emotes
- Call of Duty: WWII Latest Patch Addresses Bugs; Fixes Daily Login Issues
- Miramar Is Out Now For PUBG Xbox One
- PUBG’s Miramar Arrives on Xbox One Next Week