The first week of PUBG’s launch seemed quite fruitful for Microsoft. According to VGChartz Global Weekly Chart for the week ending December 16, PUBG sold an estimated 581,761 units at retail – this means that digital sales were not accounted for (we can assume that digital sales were likely much higher).
‘From the makers of the best-selling PC phenomenon, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS drops players into a competitive survival battle where you’ll engage in a heart-racing fight to be the last player left alive.
Parachute onto a massive remote island with nothing but your wits and the clothes on your back. Explore, loot and locate weapons or use vehicles to find supplies and gear-up for fast-paced combat.
Go solo or team up with other players as you engage in a heart-racing fight to the be the last person left alive.’
Thoughts on PUBG Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds released for the Xbox One worldwide on December 12, 2017 as an Xbox Game Preview title.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One Will Have A Physical Release
- PUBG Xbox One Hits The 5 Million Player Mark
- PUBG To Get A 4K Xbox One X Patch Soon After Lanch
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One Launch Date Revealed
- DOOM Switch Sells an Estimated 81,000 Units During First Week