During Microsoft’s E3 press briefing, PUBG fans got a brief glimpse of the upcoming map coming to the third-person shooter. While there weren’t any details for the game during the time – what we could say is that judging from the trailer snow will certainly be in the map.
Now we’ve received a little bit more information regarding the next map: Creative lead Brendan Greene has confirmed the size of the map, stating that it will sit somewhere between original maps Erangel and Miramar.
“No, we’re looking at somewhere in between,” Greene confirmed to PC Gamer. “We found 8-by-8, it’s great, but it takes an inordinate amount of time to get maps of that scale done. So, we’re looking from a gameplay point of view, we might shrink it down a little bit. We don’t have exact sizing yet, but it’ll be somewhere in between I think.”
Are you excited to head into this next map? Let us know down in the comments below.
PUBG is out now, exclusively for PC and Xbox One.
- PUBG Miramar Map Arrives To Xbox One Next Month
- Free Weekend Ahead For PUBG On Xbox One
- There Is No PUBG Single Player Campaign Planned Right Now
- PlayerUnknown’s Creator Shares Thoughts on Fortnite Success; “It’s Just Great to See”
- PUBG’s Miramar Arrives on Xbox One Next Week