If you still haven’t tried Rainbow Six Siege now, nearly four years on, Ubisoft has yet another opportunity for you to rectify that – but this time, instead of a free weekend, we’re getting a full free week. The trial period starts tomorrow, and the promotion also includes some steep discounts across pretty much every bit of Siege content, so you’ve still got a reason to check in even if you own the game.
The free week kicks off on August 28 at 6:00 PDT / 9:00 EDT / 14:00 BST on PC, and will conclude on September 4 at 13:00 PDT / 16:00 EDT / 21:00 BST. You’ll be able to download the client through the Uplay launcher for the duration of the promotion. You’ll get full access to the game, and as always any progress you make will carry over if you choose to purchase Siege.
The basic and Deluxe Editions of Siege are both 60% off starting today, and you can also get the Gold or Ultimate Editions – both including the Year 4 pass – for 50% off. If you’re holding out for just the new content, the Year 4 pass itself is 20% off. Those discounts are already live on Uplay and the Epic store, and should hit Steam shortly according to the official site.
Ubisoft has even provided a fancy live-action trailer to commemorate the promotion.
You can also get plenty of other Ubisoft stuff on sale right now, as the company’s running a broad set of discounts on Uplay – including a free bit of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC.
The Ember Rise release date is expected to hit in a couple of weeks, so there’ll be plenty of new Siege content landing once the free trial period is complete.
- Play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey free with a week-long trial of Uplay+
- Ubisoft Announces Free Month of Games, First Up is Rayman Legends
- Ubisoft Announces New Free Trial for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Target Offering Buy Two Get One Free Video Game Sale; Features PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo switch Titles
- Rainbow Six Siege for $8 and The Division 2 for $21? It’s not even Black Friday yet…