Ubisoft’s tactical shooter, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, is getting another major content update soon.
Rainbow Six Siege’s third year kicked off back in January, with Ubisoft releasing special editions of the game to celebrate the announcement. The game’s upcoming update marks the beginning of the second season in the third year, titled Operation Para Bellum. Not only will add new content such as two new operators, a new intel gadget and the Pick and Ban system, it will also bring several gameplay changes. a Clubhouse map buff and an Echo buff.
Year Three Season Two brings a breath of innovation, spawning a new intel gadget, a Clubhouse map buff, an Echo buff, lots of gameplay fixes, and the Pick & Ban settings.
We can’t wait to see you perform unprecedented tactics through the Pick & Ban system. This feature provides an extra layer of strategy between teams, as each side tries to counter their opponents’ picks during the banning phase. We also anticipate a thrilling twist at the last moment, when teams swap Operators for the unexpected 6th Pick.
- Fixed – The operator can be invisible for all users or have a different BDU equipped instead of the selected one when switching operator at the last moment.
- Fixed – All equipped weapon skins, charms, uniforms and headgear (except those awarded by the Season Pass) are reset to default after losing connectivity.
- Fixed – R6 Credits are not received after buying them from Shop.
- Fixed – The Starter Pack discount pop up for Blitz cannot be closed.
- Fixed – Player lose access to Operator from Starter Edition bundles when purchasing Standard Edition.
- Fixed – The play ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 join the squad.
- Fixed – The Gold Skin for Hibana’s P229 is corrupted.
- Fixed – Text overlaps the preview Operator image in Highlights tab from the Shop Menu.
- Fixed – While wearing the Sidewinder Elite uniform, Ash’s eyes will be slightly misaligned in the MVP screen.
- Fixed – When the Hostage is DBNO before escort, there is no “revive” icon or timer.
- Fixed – Occasionally, in poor network conditions, Hostage can remain stuck if it enters DBNO while being pick up by a player.
- Fixed – He Grunt Chibi is stuck to the magazine while reloading.
- Fixed – Drone can be placed inside walls of plane from 3F cockpit stairs on Plane.
- Fixed – During the intro cinematic, the hands of the right-most operator will be misaligned with the weapon.
- Fixed – If a player leaves the sessions during the transition from Part A to Part B, shaders do not load properly
- Fixed – Buck cannot refill his Skeleton Key while holding the secondary weapon.
- Fixed – Outbreak Collection icon is missing from Ash’s Operator Card when equipping the Black Viper Elite.
- Fixed – Incorrect victory pose model is shown for the Ash Black Viper Elite in the Collection menu.
- Fixed – Some operators have the Outbreak load out in the Operator screen.
- Fixed – The Outbreak Collection button does not work.
- Fixed – Operator’s voice lines are not heard, nor subtitles displayed, when starting the game in a language different from English.
- Fixed – After using all the ammo on the turret, it can’t be picked up or interacted with, losing all of its functionality.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.47 releases on May 22nd.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Operation Para Bellum Update More Details Revealed
- Rainbow Six Siege Special Editions Revealed; Celebrating Year 3’s Content Release
- Rainbow Six Seige’s Mute gets an SMG-11 with the Wind Bastion patch
- Rainbow Six Siege: Grim Sky release date – all the latest details on the new operation
- Win a Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 season pass worth $29.99!