Rockstar has taken to their blog to announce that a new update is coming to Red Dead Online on February 26.
The new update is slated to bring plenty of new updates and some much-requested features from the fans. Player Visibility, Daily Challenges, and Bounty Hunter & Law Balancing are some of the key elements of the update.
Check out some of the highlight changes heading to Red Dead Online down below:
- Player Visibility
As part of our response to community feedback on how to minimize certain types of destructive player behavior, we’ve made some changes to the way player blips will appear on the map.
- Bounty Hunters & Law Balancing
At the same time, players who have racked up high bounties will have a chance to be beset by NPC Bounty Hunters who will attempt to kill them and collect their reward.
- Daily Challenges
We will also be adding a variety of Daily Challenges to take on across the Red Dead Online Beta. Complete individual objectives that cover every aspect of life on the frontier to earn Gold Nuggets and XP. Challenges will range from foraging for herbs, selling items at a Fence, hunting and skinning animals, clearing hideouts, winning Feuds and so much more.
- Other Fixes and More
Your feedback has been invaluable so please keep it coming. In addition to these updates we are planning to address several additional changes based on community feedback received thus far – select weapons will be re-balanced including the Varmint Rifle, which will have its accuracy brought more in line with other longarm weapons.
If you want a more in-depth look at what’s to come in the upcoming Red Dead Online update, make sure to head over to the Rockstar blog to get all the details. Click here for more.
Red Dead Online is now live for PS4 and Xbox One. Are you excited for the new updates coming to the online service? Let us know in the comments below!
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 Update Adds New Battle Royale Mode; Full Patch Detailed
- Red Dead Online Receives its First Major Update; Enhances Law and Bounty System, Updates Players’ Radars, and Eases Feuds
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.03 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One; Full Patch Notes Detailed
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.05 Brings Stability Fixes, Addresses Exploits, and 15 Gold Bars for Free
- Red Dead Online Update Brings New Repeater Gun, New Gameplay Mode, and Much More