We’ve said it before here at Gameranx, Red Dead Redemption 2 is easily one of the more anticipated video game titles of the year and now we’re just a few weeks away before it finally launches into the market. Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms and being such a massively hyped video game it doesn’t come to much of a surprise that there would be console bundles that pack the game with a system.
One of the bundles announced so far is Sony’s PlayStation 4 Pro. The video game console is being bundled with a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2, but don’t get too excited as the console doesn’t come with any new visuals. This seems to be a more standard bundle system with a normal jet black 1TB PlayStation 4 Pro console. Regardless, this could be a great opportunity for gamers who were already interested in a PlayStation 4 Pro.
This bundle as mentions comes with a 1TB PlayStation 4 Pro console along with a single DualShock 4 controller and lastly a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2. With all that said, this bundle will cost consumers $400 which you can already pre-order a unit across a few different online retailers such as Best Buy and GameStop.
Much like the official video game release, the Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle will be launching on October 26, 2018. If you’re looking for the latest news for Red Dead Redemption 2, we recommend checking out our latest post which details the hunting and fishing aspects Rockstar Games revealed about the game.
- PlayStation’s Black Friday 2018 Discounts Features Games, PlayStation VR and Console Bundle Discounts
- Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PlayStation 4 Console Announced; Pre-Orders Now Live
- Red Dead Redemption II PlayStation 4 Install File Size & Exclusive Content Confirmed
- Sony Unveils Four New DualShock 4 Controller Color Variants
- Humble Bundle Features PlayStation 4 Indie Games