Red Dead Redemption 2 is definitely one of the most anticipated titles of 2018, and with just a few more months to go, Rockstar Games finally revealed the game’s pre-order bonus.
A Microsoft Store listing, which is no longer there, went up perhaps a little earlier than intended. The pre-order bonus features the War Horse, an Outlaw Survival kit, a cash bonus in the game’s story mode for an easier start and even $500,000 for you to spend in Grand Theft Auto Online’s universe.
Pre-Order Red Dead Redemption 2 to get:
• The War Horse
• The Outlaw Survival Kit
• Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode
• Bonus GTA$500,000 to spend immediately in Grand Theft Auto Online. After pre-ordering your copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 through the Microsoft Store on Xbox, this GTA $500,000 bonus can be downloaded by searching for “$500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online” on the Microsoft Store.
In addition, pre-order by July 31, 2018 to get an exclusive Treasure Map for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode.
America, 1899. The end of the wild west era has begun as lawmen hunt down the last remaining outlaw gangs. Those who will not surrender or succumb are killed.
After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.
Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on October 26 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Only Feature Single Playable Character
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Is A Prequel – New Trailer Reveals First Story And Character Details
- Rockstar Games Releases New Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Trailer
- Red Dead Redemption 3 could happen “if this one does well enough”
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Surpasses $700 Million At Launch