Rockstar Games has released a new update for their latest Wild West title, Red Dead Redemption 2.
The new update, which is labeled 1.03, comes clocking in at 5GB’s and is relatively small in scale. The long-awaited added support for Red Dead Online has been added, however, besides that, the update mostly fixes to stuttering, crashing and stability issues.
Check out the full set of patch notes down below:
- Added support for Red Dead Online Beta.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
According to a press release that was sent over by Rockstar Games, Red Dead Online will soon enter its online beta on November 27, 2018, which is today. This beta is aimed to allow Rockstar Games a means to test their servers before the full online game mode is released.
Likewise, this will also give players a chance to try out the online portion of the game and give some insight to any bugs or even help give ideas on how to shape the online world over time. Read more about the Red dead Online Beta right here!
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. Are you excited to jump into the multiplayer portion of things? Let us know in the comments below!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.05 Brings Stability Fixes, Addresses Exploits, and 15 Gold Bars for Free
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Beta Starts Tomorrow
- Red Dead Redemption 2 New Update Brings New Co-op Missions, Addition of Poker, and So Much More; Red Dead Online Officially Out of Beta
- Red Dead Online Christmas Update Now Live
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Update Brings New Up In Smoke Mode, Alongside 30% Extra XP Boost on All Ability Cards