Earlier this week we reported the news that Red Dead Redemption 2 would have its online beta starting within the week. This beta would be used for an assortment of reasons such as testing out features along with the servers to ensure they can handle a consistent group of players. Likewise, Rockstar Games is looking for feedback so they can tweak the game and add new content that would be better suited for players. With the beta going live, players were jumping online to create a posse and enjoy the various activities.
If you recall the original post and press release that was sent out by Rockstar Games then you might remember Red Dead Online had start times available for select players. Depending on the edition you purchased for the game would determine when you were given access online. Prior to today, the start times for Red Dead Online were as follows.
Red Dead Online Beta Star Times
- Tuesday, November 27: All Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition owners. Please note, players who purchased the physical Ultimate Edition must redeem the Ultimate Edition code in the packaging to be eligible.
- Wednesday, November 28: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 on October 26th according to our data.
- Thursday, November 29: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 between October 26th to October 29th according to our data.
- Friday, November 30: All players who own Red Dead Redemption 2.
That means today everyone can enjoy the online beta. If you’re looking for some more details regarding the game modes available and content then we suggest checking out our coverage right here.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Beta Starts Tomorrow
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Online release times – console posses ride for beta tomorrow
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.05 Brings Stability Fixes, Addresses Exploits, and 15 Gold Bars for Free
- Rockstar Officially Reveals ‘Red Dead Online’
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.03 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One; Full Patch Notes Detailed