Capcom has released the launch trailer for their highly anticipated horror remake title, Resident Evil 2.
The launch trailer showcases little tidbits from the game and some new footage. Resident Evil 2 looks very promising and with the reviews now out, fans can get a good sense of what’s to come when it launches tomorrow.
Check out the launch trailer for Resident Evil 2 Remake down below:
The 1-Shot Demo, a unique quicklook that gives you 30 minutes on a timer, is available for anyone that’s curious about this survival-horror experience, but we’re going to try and provide context when it comes to this highly anticipated remake. Here are 10 things you might want to know before diving into this completely remixed version of RE2.
Resident Evil 2 Remake is set to release tomorrow, January 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited for the upcoming horror title? Let us know in the comments below!
- New Resident Evil 2 Remake Video Showcases the Return of the Tyrant; New Comparisons Revealed
- Live-Action Resident Evil 2 Trailer Showcases Leon and Claire in Raccoon City
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Rating Reveals Microtransactions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Resident Evil 2 Receives 10 Minutes of New Gameplay Footage; Features Claire Redfield, Watch Here