Collectors and fans of the series will be happy to hear that the Resident Evil 3 Remake will be getting an exciting collectors edition for the remake title.
In addition to the reveal of the game, Capcom really drove the fan’s excitement to the next level when announcing this collectors edition of the game. The collector’s edition will come with the following
Resident Evil 3 Collector’s Edition:
- Resident Evil 3 Standard Edition.
- Digital Double Album Soundtrack.
- 11″ Jill Valentine Figure.
- Collector’s Artbook.
- S.T.A.R.S. Item Box Packaging
Although the remake leaked on the PlayStation 4 store weeks before, Resident Evil 3 still shocked fans during Sony’s State of Play presser. The remake will receive the same treatment Resident Evil 2 did earlier this year and if that’s anything to go off, we know we’re in for a treat.
Resident Evil 3’s collector’s edition is currently available to pre-order at Gamestop and will cost you $179. If you are interested in this edition, we would suggest pre-ordering before it’s too late because this edition will sell out.
Resident Evil 3 will launch on PlayStation 4 on April 3, 2020. Are you excited about this edition? Let us know in the comments below.
- Capcom Asks Fans If They Want Another Resident Evil Remake
- Resident Evil 3 Remake finally confirmed, and it includes Project Resistance
- Resident Evil 3 Won’t Have A Mercenaries Mode
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Will Not Feature Multiple Endings
- New Resident Evil 2 Mod Brings Ellie from The Last of Us to the Game