It looks like CAPCOM’s Resident Evil 7 got a little bit of the Xbox One X lovin’ – and surprisingly enough, we haven’t heard up this upgrade until now. In a trailer highlighting the comparisons between the Xbox One S version and the X, there is a very noticeable difference between them. Graphically we can see much sharper details, higher resolution lighting and what would look like, a higher framerate.
If you’d like to learn more about the game, here’s the synopsis:
Fear and isolation seep through the walls of an abandoned southern farmhouse. “7” marks a new beginning for survival horror with the “Isolated View” of the visceral new first-person perspective. Powered by the RE Engine, horror reaches incredible heights of immersion as players enter a terrifyingly new world of fear as they fight to survive.
Resident Evil 7 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- The Evil Within 2 Gets A Free First Person Update
- Daily Deal: The Evil Within Is Only $6.60 On Xbox Gold
- Resident Evil 7 New DLC “Redfield Tape” Trailer Revealed
- Daily Deal: The Evil Within Is Only $4.99 On GameStop
- Resident Evil 7 Reaches 5 Million Units Sold Worldwide