The Resident Evil 7 video game was Capcom’s means of bringing the franchise back to its humble survival-horror roots rather than the explosive over-the-top blockbuster moments you would have witnessed from the previous main installment, Resident Evil 6.
Now that more-and-more people are wrapping up the Resident Evil 7 video game narrative, there are a good chance players are starting to take notice of the upcoming DLC, known as the Not A Hero and End of Zoe.
If you enjoyed the narrative completely form Resident Evil 7, the video game ends with our protagonist being rescued by series fan favorite, Chris Redfield. However, we don’t know just what Chris Redfield was doing within the area or what his mission is afterward.
The upcoming DLC, Not A Hero, will answer those questions and also connect past Resident Evil installments to Resident Evil 7, a seemingly standalone title that doesn’t share any real narrative connection to previous installments.
This new trailer showcases what gamers can expect from Not A Hero along with End of Zoe. It seems that the canon ending for Resident Evil 7 would be players giving an antidote to Mia leaving Zoe to become crystalized alone.
As it turns out, there’s another member of the Baker family, who goes by Joe that stumbles upon Zoe and will attempt to bring her to safety. Of course, there are still plenty of questions left unanswered regarding the upcoming DLC, but we’re still a few months away which will give Capcom plenty of time to hype up the upcoming DLC expansions.
Resident Evil 7 Not A Hero and End of Zoe will be launching on December 12, 2017.
- Daily Deal: Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition PS4 Is Only $24.99 On Amazon
- Daily Deal: Resident Evil Gold Edition Is Only $29.99 At Best Buy (PS4/Xbox One)
- Three Iconic Resident Evil Video Games Heading To Nintendo Switch In 2019
- Resident Evil 2 remake footage gives us a claustrophobic look at Claire’s campaign
- Resident Evil 2 Receives 10 Minutes of New Gameplay Footage; Features Claire Redfield, Watch Here