It looks like the Nintendo Switch version of Capcom’s latest horror title, Resident Evil 7 is going to be a little bit different than the other consoles. On May 24th Nintendo owners will take on the Baker family through a cloud version of the game. GamesIndustry.biz reports that the game will use the Ubitas cloud service to deliver the game and will require a constant internet connection in order to play. Nintendo stresses that the connection should be stable.
- Nintendo Has Started Selling Switch Consles Without Docking Station
- Capcom requires high-speed streaming to play Resident Evil 7 on Switch
- Three Iconic Resident Evil Video Games Heading To Nintendo Switch In 2019
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil 0, 1, 4 for Nintendo Switch; Set to Release May 21
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K