According to IGN, fans of Rick and Morty will find some extra-dimensional surprises in Rocket League today.
Rocketleague.com revealed some new antenna toppers to fancy-up your rocket-powered soccer-cars: Rick himself (presumably the original, and not some crummy Counsil Rick), Morty (also the original), a Cromulon, Mr. Meeseeks and Mr. Poopybutthole can flop around with you as your blast around the field. You may also decide to deck your ride with the ‘Interdimensional GB’ Rocket Boost, or ‘Sanchez DC-137 wheels’.
These goodies will soon be found as common drops, thanks to Competitive Season 5 and the ‘Second Anniversary’ update, which features new maps, 18 new featured tracks from EDM, new battle-cars and an Overdrive crate – grab one of these for a chance at some unlockable decals, trails and other titillating rewards.
Check out the Second Anniversary update trailer below:
- Grand Theft Auto V Tops PS4 Digital Sales; Rocket League Takes Second Place
- Grand Theft Auto V Tops EU PlayStation Store’s August 2018 Downloads; Fortnite Dominates DLC Downloads
- Rick and Morty are streaming Fallout 76 with Ninja and Logic this week
- Rocket League Salty Shores Update Adds New Beach-Themed Arena and Kicks Off Beach Blast Event
- Rocket League Latest Update Now Available; Players Can Create Their Own Tournament