After allowing players to finally create their own tournaments and adding DC Super Hero cars in the latest two updates respectively, Psyonix’s latest update fits in with the coming months’ hot weather.
Releasing later this month, Rocket League’s Salty Shores update adds a new beach-themed arena, prepares players for a Beach Blast summer event kicking off in June, adds Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist and much more.
The ‘Salty Shores‘ content update dropping on May 29 is all about Rocket League fun in the sun, starting with ‘Salty Shores,’ our brand new seaside Arena! As our sunniest map to date, Salty Shores should keep the good vibes going year-round as a permanent addition to all online Playlists! This update also brings with it the start of Competitive Season 8.
The Salty Shores Update will include:
- A new beach-themed Arena named Salty Shores
- The Beach Blast summer in-game event that will begin on June 11
- The end of Competitive Season 7 and the start of Competitive Season 8
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- A new import Battle-Car, Twinzer, available as a limited-drop inside the new Impact Crate
- And more!
Make sure to check out the update’s trailer below for a preview on how the Salty Shores arena looks like.
- ‘Rick and Morty’ Blast Into ‘Rocket League’
- Rocket League Update 1.42 Adds DC Super Heroes DLC and Spectator Chat
- Rocket League Is Out Now For Nintendo Switch
- Daily Deal: Rocket League is 40% Off On Steam
- Rocket League Launches A Jurrasic World Skin Pack