This is an absolutely amazing achievement, which is no doubt propelled through the game’s presence on nearly all platforms, this alongside the fact that it is cross-play supported allowing PC, Xbox One and Switch players to engage in the same lobby (PS4 players can only crossplay with PC).
This and the game’s stance as a service, providing players with endless content updates and modifiers, fans are never left without new and exciting content. From here, there is no doubt that the game will continue to grow, perhaps the next generation of consoles will see crossplay integration between previous and current gen players? Who knows.
Thinking about grabbing the game for your Switch console? We recently did a first impressions of the game on Nintendo’s platform, read about it, here.
‘Rocket League captured the hearts of gamers when it made its debut on PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows in Summer of 2015. Whether it was the gripping intense gameplay to its lengthy, but worthy progression system, the game always felt like it had an incentive to play. Rocket League received positive feedback from the community for being something brand new and creative.’
Rocket League is out now on all platforms.
- Rocket League To Get Crossplatform Party Chat Later This Year
- Psyonix CEO Determined to Add Cross-Platform Play to Rocket League; ‘We Built Rocket League to be a Cross-Platform Game’
- No Fortnite Cross-play Between Switch And PS4
- Rocket League Latest Update Now Available; Players Can Create Their Own Tournament
- Rocket League Is Out Now For Nintendo Switch