E3 2018 was packed with major game announcements, pleasant surprises, gorgeous and action-packed gameplay world premiers. However, a specific studio was missing from the party, Rocksteady. The studio behind the Batman Arkham series were linked and rumoured heavily to be developing a Superman title.
Rocksteady boss Sefton Hill went to Twitter to apologise for not attending E3, and reassured the studio’s fans they are working hard to “deliver a game that you will be proud of.”
Hi all! I wanted to share a quick message from me and the Rocksteady team…
We know some of you were disappointed that we were not at E3 this year. The whole team has been reading your comments and all of us here at Rocksteady really appreciate your passion for our next project.
Knowing how much it means to you keeps us inspired and energized to deliver a game that you will be proud of. We’ll share it with you as soon as it’s ready.
When do you think Rocksteady will finally reveal their next project? Will it actually be a Superman title as rumoured?
- Rocksteady Confirms They Are Not Working on Superman Title, No Presence at Video Game Awards 2018
- Rocksteady is definitely not making a Superman game
- Batman: Court of Owls Game Teased By WB Montreal
- Rocksteady Hiring New Developers For Next Gen Title Release
- Rocksteady is hiring up for a new triple-A title