Ever wanted to create your own RPG, complete with environments, NPCs, quest system and much more. We all want to, and during PAX West 2018, NIS America finally announced RPG Maker MV is coming to North America with a release date.
Here are the game’s main features:
- Your next adventure starts here. A fantasy tale of knights and dragons? A modern history of high school romance? A chronicle of gods and demons? If you can dream it, you can make it.
- Game development is easy. RPG Maker MV provides the ease to navigate and develop with the world and character creation, personalization from around the world, and more.
- Brand, upload, and play. Enjoy games made by other players with the RPG Maker MV Player, last intervention to download and play, even without the RPG Maker MV software.
- An endless source of personalization. With hundreds of graphic assets and an infinite number of possibilities to create your own world and history, the sky is the limit.
- Dual audio (English and Japanese).
For those interested, RPG Maker MV’s limited edition is already up for grabs through NIS America’s online store, priced at $60. It includes the base game, its soundtrack, creator’s log and the collector’s box. RPG Maker MV releases on February 26, 2019 for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
[Source: Official press release]
- Nintendo shuts down tool used to build Pokémon fan games
- Epic Games Officially Makes Paragon Assets Public; Worth More than $12 Million
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Dev Discuss PC Version and the Deep Level of Setting Customization
- Fortnite Update 3.5 Reduces Load Times Significantly on Consoles; Performs
- Activision: Next Call Of Duty Will Take Franchise ‘Back To Its Roots’