Ninja Theory’s dark action-adventure Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice may soon be playable on Xbox One, if the Taiwanese Game Software Rating Regulations website is to be believed.
Reddit user kokokko416 posted an image which suggests developer Ninja Theory has submitted the game for classification. The request to receive rating approval is typically indicative that any given game will be releasing on the specified platform, which in this case happens to be Xbox One. This isn’t official confirmation, but it is a strong sign Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is coming to Microsoft’s console. Ninja Theory hasn’t made any comments yet.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice originally released in 2017 for PC and PlayStation 4. We called it “intense and breathtaking” in our review. Shortly before its launch, the development team revealed that it wasn’t ruling out the possibility of turning HSS into a franchise.
- Microsoft Store Listing Confirms Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for Xbox One
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Is Out Now For Xbox One
- Here are all the DICE Awards Champions
- Hellblade Close To Selling Half A Million Copies
- BAFTA Winners of 2018 Announced