First person, tower defense title, Sanctum 2 is running for completely free on Humble Bundle, this Friday. Released in 2013 by Coffee Stain Studios, the game offer hours of defense with a large armory of weapons.
Sanctum 2 follows the mystery of the planet LOEK III and the deep determination by alien forces to destroy the cores you have been commissioned to protect. It’s a pretty awesome title, blending FPS elements with tower defense. While the shooting component isn’t the most amazing, it’s a great game to pick up if you are looking for a refreshing co-op experience.
Sanctum 2 is a new game completely rebuilt from the ground up using community feedback and innovative design to really push the bar of what an indie studio can do.
In Sanctum 2, you will utilize elements from multiple gameplay genres to succeed. Construct towers and walls during the building phase before the enemies attack, then jump into the fray and blast everything to pieces in FPS mode. You can progress through the single-player campaign yourself, or play with up to four friends in co-op!
Head on over to Humble and grab Sanctum 2 for free, here.
- Switchblade Closed Beta Sign Ups Launch
- Daily Deal: The Red Solstice is Free On Humble
- Google Collects Android Location Data Even When Location Service Is Disabled
- All Walls Must Fall Receives New Gameplay Trailer Plus Special Discount
- Daily Deal: The Witcher 3 GOTY Is Only $20 On Humble