Rare’s pirate-themed multiplayer title, Sea of Thieves, is entering its final phase of alpha testing.
Sea of Thieves entered its alpha phase several months ago, however, only around a thousand people were picked and invited. Make sure to join Microsoft’s Insider Programme before December 1st to participate in the game’s final alpha test. Everybody who signs up will get an invitation to play the game and help the developers identify problems, fix it and further improve the overall experience.
Everyone who joins the Insider Program by the cut-off date will be invited to the next play session – our biggest and best yet – with the latest brace of brand new features to test. Yes, as promised, all eligible Insiders are now getting their chance to jump in and play Sea of Thieves before its release next year.
[Over the past year] we’ve debuted new features from skeletal sentinels to solo ships, welcomed your feedback and used it to balance and finetune all manner of things, honoring our promise to shape Sea of Thieves alongside its community.
Executive Producer Joe Neate already labelled Sea of Thieves as the “most fun and welcoming multiplayer game ever,” so most probably, you are going to have a good time.
- Rare Studio Head Responds to Sea of Thieves’ Encounter Frequency Comments; Clarifies Dynamic Matchmaking System
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta Kicks Off on January 24th; Content Included Detailed
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta Begins On January 24th
- Daily Deal: Snag Sea of Thieves For Only $43.49
- Sea of Thieves Cursed Sales Arrives On July 31st