Sea of Thieves the co-op pirate adventure title from Rare has just received a new patch. The patch is set to address the infinite black screen problem that has been plaguing gamers since the release of update 1.0.8. Essentially gamers were stuck on an infinite loading screen with the only solution to restart the game. Now the devs have taken to Twitter to note the issue as well as the solution.
The patch is currently being rolled out for both Xbox One and PC and its download size will be 150 MB for the former and 120 MB for the latter. The update will automatically be downloaded on the Xbox One when the game is launched. PC users will have to get the update from the Windows store.
- Enjoy total freedom in a multiplayer world bursting with buried treasure, ancient shipwrecks and thrilling ocean battles
- Immersive action and adventure from a first-person perspective
- Sail solo or join a crew of up to three other players to experience true co-operative gameplay
- Encounter other crews of real players in a vast, fantastical shared world filled with unspoiled islands, mythical monsters and mouth-watering loot
- Supports Xbox Play Anywhere and cross-platform play (including cross-saves between Xbox One and Windows 10)
- Includes Xbox Live – earn achievements, share game clips and play with friends online
Sea of Thieves is out now for PC and Xbox One.
- Sea Of Thieves Gets A Massive 18GB Update
- Sea of Thieves Pre-load Is Now Available
- Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta Will Support Xbox Play Anywhere; Rendering Team Wants “to get Sea of Thieves running on a potato”
- Rare Studio Head Responds to Sea of Thieves’ Encounter Frequency Comments; Clarifies Dynamic Matchmaking System
- Call of Duty: WWII Latest Patch Addresses Bugs; Fixes Daily Login Issues