Through the extensive beta testing, Sea of Thieves, the highly anticipated pirate coop adventure launching exclusively on Microsoft platforms – has had its minimum PC requirements revealed.
What’s pretty nice is that the team has compiled the game into segments of how you’ll be able to experience it. Eg. what minimum specs you need to achieve 30fps at 720 or how beefed up your right must be to hit 4K at 60FPS. This gives gamers of all earning an understanding of the equipment they’ll need for the title.
Give it a look down below:
Rare’s Joe Neate was recently featured in an interview in Xbox: The Official Magazine’s March 2018 issue, via WCCFTech, where he expressed his confidence and reiterated that the studio “feels good” about the game’s launch offering. He continued to praise how quickly and cooperative Sea of Thieves’ community was during the Beta, sending feedback to improve the game’s experience and helping the studio shape the game’s experience to satisfy its fans. Read up on the interview, here.
- Sea of Thieves Gets Another Closed Beta This Weekend
- Rare “Feels Good” About Sea of Thieves’ Launch Offering; Game “Offers an Experience Like No Other”
- Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta Will Support Xbox Play Anywhere; Rendering Team Wants “to get Sea of Thieves running on a potato”
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta Kicks Off on January 24th; Content Included Detailed
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta Begins On January 24th