505 Games and Roll 7’s competitive sports title, Laser League is having its second round of closed beta tests this weekend. Starting from December 15th, and running up till Sunday, Dec. 17, players will engage in high-speed, colorful combat in fast-paced arcade-style multiplayer competition.
The Laser League closed beta will allow players to experience a sneak peek of new content, including never-before-seen maps and party play, which will be available in the game once it reaches Early Access on Steam in early 2018. During this period, select players will have an exclusive opportunity to compete on teams in intense 3v3 matches on a selection of Laser League’s future available maps, as 505 Games and Roll7 analyze and work on servers, matches and player performance with the goal of obtaining valuable feedback and insight from gameplay to be implemented in the development process.
Players can sign up now at http://www.laserleaguegame.com/ for the chance to be part of the Laser League beta. To enter the game, invited players can redeem their keys immediately via their Steam account but cannot log in until servers are live on Friday, Dec. 15. For the purposes of this field test, it is recommended that players use an Xbox controller for the best Laser League experience possible.
- Laser League Enters Early Access
- Sea of Thieves Gets Another Closed Beta This Weekend
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta Kicks Off on January 24th; Content Included Detailed
- Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta Had 332,052 Players; 2 Million Hours Played Cumulatively
- Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta Will Support Xbox Play Anywhere; Rendering Team Wants “to get Sea of Thieves running on a potato”