FromSoftware has released the official launch trailer for their highly anticipated title, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
The new trailer, which you can check out down below, showcases the game in brutally awesome action. Fans of FromSoftware will already know what they’re getting themselves into when picking up one of their titles. High level of difficulty, plus a ton of finesse and agility will be required; and from the look of it, Shadows Die Twice will ask for even more skill from the player.
I will note, however, if you’re trying to go into the game as blind as possible, I would avoid watching this trailer. There are a handful of new monsters, creatures, and enemy types that we have not seen before. If you like progressing through FromSoftware’s games without knowing what lurks around the corner, probably just wait it out until the release of the game later this month.
Check out the new Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice launch trailer down below:
FromSoftware’s upcoming title is causing all sorts of hype around the gaming community. Anytime a new game of their’s releases, it’s almost like a widespread phenomenon across all platforms. If you want to learn even more about the game and some of its new mechanics, check out this short video feature showcasing grappling, swimming, memories and much more right here!
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is set to release on March 22 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited about the upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Story Trailer Gives Brief Overview of the Main Plot
- Watch 20 Minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay; New Enemies, Locations, and More Showcased
- Activision Announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Sold 2 Million Copies in Less Than 10 Days of Releasing
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay Focuses on New Gameplay Mechanics, Mini-Bosses, and Much More
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K