FromSoftware and Activision’shighly anticipated title, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has finally received a gameplay demo from gamescom 2018.
The new gameplay demo is about five minutes long and gives players a good look at some of the new gameplay mechanics in action. The game is looking pretty good if I say so myself, has this Nioh and Bloodborne combo with a heavy sprinkle of Dark Souls. Check out the gameplay for yourself down below:
During gamescom 2018, Activision and FromSoftware announced the special collector edition for the upcoming game. It comes stacked with awesome items for gamers and collectors alike such as a 7″ Shinobi state, a steel book case, and collectible coins. Learn more about the collector edition right here!
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is slated to release for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 22, 2019. Are you excited for FromSoftware’s upcoming game? Let us know in the comments below!
- FromSoftware Announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Release Date; New Collector Edition Detailed
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Story Trailer Gives Brief Overview of the Main Plot
- Watch 20 Minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay; New Enemies, Locations, and More Showcased
- Bandai Namco Announced Dark Souls Trilogy; Limited Quantity of Steel Book Physical Copies Available