Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the latest FromSoftware game to be released and for it being a new IP, the developers have been doing some great work in the sale department!
According to a new sales report (via Dualshockers) Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice have sold nearly 4 million copies of the game! At the moment, the exact number of copies sold to retailers is roughly around 3.8 million. Even though this is a shipped number and not an exact number of games purchased, 3.8 million is a very high number for a FromSoftware title, especially a new IP.
In related news, we here at Gameranx know that Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a hard game. Whether you’re a newbie or an old veteran, we’ve put together an impressive list of guides to help you 100% this massive action-RPG, which you can check out for all the help you need in the game!
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is now available to purchase on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Activision Announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Sold 2 Million Copies in Less Than 10 Days of Releasing
- Watch 20 Minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay; New Enemies, Locations, and More Showcased
- FromSoftware Announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Release Date; New Collector Edition Detailed
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Launch Trailer Showcases New Plot Points, Terrifying Beasts, and Much More